Thank you to everyone who supported the 2018 Kings Beach Snowfest Parade that took place on March 10. Over 1,700 spectators watched 27 exciting entries. Special thanks to the sponsors for being involved in this beloved community event and thank you to all the volunteers who helped execute tasks. NTBA works hard on this annual event and we appreciate the support. If you were not able to make it or want to reminisce.. here’s the parade recap.
- Best Tahoe Spirit Award: North Tahoe Public Utility District Parks and Recreation
- Best Children’s Entry: Gonsalves & Company
- Most Entertaining Entry: Jazzercise
- Best New Entry: FHP Automotive
- Best Overall Entry: The Grid Bar & Grill
- Honorable Mentions: Boys & Girls Club of North Lake Tahoe and Friends of the Kings Beach Library