Hospitalization growth rates have slowed. ICU & positivity rates are stabilizing.— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) January 13, 2021
Today, the Sacramento region is coming out of the Regional Stay-at-Home Order.
Hopeful signs—but we must approach them cautiously. Wear a mask. Be safe. Avoid gathering. pic.twitter.com/FfoRfvJct1
The Greater Sacramento Region, inclusive of Placer County, is in Purple (Tier 1) as of Tuesday, January 12, 2021. Restaurants, retail stores, cinemas, gyms and salons have the following guidance in place:
- Restaurants: outdoor only
- Retail: indoor capacity at 25%
- Cinemas: outdoor only
- Gyms & Fitness Centers: outdoor only
- Offices: remote
- Places of Worship: outdoor only
- Personal Care: open with modifications
Find all business tier guidance and operational modifications HERE).
There are four tiers based on a county’s risk level: Purple (widespread) Red (substantial), Orange (moderate), and Yellow (minimal). Purple is the highest tier/risk level with more than seven daily new cases (per 100K) of COVID-19.
- Blueprint for a Safer Economy: guidance on how counties will move through each tier
- California’s Tier System by County
- Reopen Placer website reflects where we stand as of today, which is purple
- Framework by business type