NTBA Promotions & Marketing Committee Meeting
Main Street Committee
Promotions and Marketing Committee
- Attract visitors and residents to District to improve economic vitality
- Build awareness of NTBA-produced events
- Promote attributes with marketing
- Publicize and engage people in positive ways on local issues impacting economic/social well-being
- Implement strategic marketing plan and programs
- Produce and partner on a unique and fun lineup of events and promotions to attract people to the district
- Partner on promotions and marketing to build awareness and draw visitors
Meetings take place quarterly, 2nd Tuesday of the month from 3:30-5:00pm
Meeting locations may vary. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Committees do not meet in July. If you are planning to attend a committee meeting for the first time, please notify NTBA staff prior to the meeting.
Community and business members are needed to assist with fulfilling NTBA’s mission and executing the wide variety and quantity of services NTBA produces to members and the community as a whole. In order for NTBA to improve economic vitality and quality of life in North Lake Tahoe, volunteer involvement is vital. Committee members are expected to attend meetings and take on tasks outside of meetings and event committee members are expected to help at the event as well.