On behalf of the NTBA staff and Board of Directors, we want to thank these businesses for becoming North Tahoe Business Association members. We are excited to have them helping to support our vital organization that is actively involved in improving economic vitality and quality of life in the communities of North Lake Tahoe. We look forward to working with them and supporting their business, and encourage you to do the same!
- Chub’s Subs – Chub’s Subs is a family-friendly sandwich shop with 82 all-natural, uniquely-crafted subs, as well as beer, wine, and a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe.
- Fat Cat Bar & Grill – An All-American, all-natural family-friendly restaurant dedicated to serving fresh and thoughtfully sourced food from our favorite local farms and ranches. From burgers to home-made mac-n-cheese, guests can enjoy innovative dishes and musical entertainment in a warm and lively setting with a view of Lake Tahoe.
- TAHOE PRIME | eXp Luxury Collection – Born into real estate, Jovanah Vigil began her career in Incline Village, Lake Tahoe at age 19 then on to starting her own real estate company in her 20’s. She continues to leverage her local expertise and business acumen to serve her clientele, profession and community. Pairing her in-depth community and market knowledge along with the implementation of the latest technology and an extensive referral network, Jovanah maintains a relentless commitment to understand, prioritize and achieve each clients’ goals.
- Barracuda Championship – The Barracuda Championship is operated by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and has a significant economic impact for the Reno/Tahoe region and highlights this stunning region as a world-class golf destination through national and international media coverage.
- Bear Belly Brewing Company – Bear Belly Brewing is a Nano-Brewery for the Kings Beach community. They have 5 rotating beers available on draft in the taproom, and seating available both indoors and outdoors. You are welcome to support other local businesses and bring in outside food. Food trucks will be on site during the summer, and dogs on leash are allowed outside.
- Tahoe Sands Resort – The Tahoe Sands Resort is perched lakefront on the sunny side of Tahoe’s North Shore. Centrally located in Tahoe Vista, the Tahoe Sands Resort spans across four acres of open lakefront property and also offers a more private get-away hidden in the wooded acreage adjacent to the main buildings. They offer rustic mountain charm studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom free-standing cabins and lodge suites complete with kitchens or kitchenettes.