JOB OPENING: CHIEF OPERATING AND FINANCIAL OFFICER
Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation is a local philanthropic and community-based organization in Truckee, California. Our mission is to connect people and opportunities, generating resources to build a more caring, creative, and effective community.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated professional with leadership experience in Finance and Operations. The ideal candidate has prior work experience in managing complex business systems, financial reporting and analysis in the philanthropic sector. The ability to work independently and with professionals of all levels is a must. This position will report to and work closely with the CEO.
- Managing the operations of a mid-sized community foundation
- Managing financial systems, including reporting and analysis
- Overseeing back-office foundation services and human resources
- Overseeing compliance of National Standards and other regulatory requirements
- Staff lead on Finance Committee, Investment Committee and Audit Committee
- A minimum of 7-10 years finance and operations experience in an executive position
- Preferred experience in community foundations or philanthropy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management skills, strategic and operational
- Comfortable working in diverse settings and groups
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Applications, accounting systems, financial reporting
Full-time position. Salary range is $100,000-$130,000 based on experience. Plus Benefits.
TTCF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, send (1) professional statement of values, (2) resume, and (3) compensation history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.