Tahoe Dave’s Skis & Boards is seeking full-time and part-time employees for the 2020.21 winter season. Tahoe Dave’s offers an employee snow sport equipment demo program as well as an employee season pass reimbursement program. The following positions are available – Retail Associates, Rental Technicians, and/or Repair Technicians.
OPENINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ALL 6 LOCATIONS:
- Tahoe City Ski Shop
- Tahoe City Snowboard Shop
- Truckee Downtown
- Truckee West
- Squaw Valley
- Kings Beach
Must be dependable, trustworthy and team-oriented with exceptional people skills and great customer service. Previous ski, snowboard knowledge/experience is preferred but not required. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
In response to COVID-19, Tahoe Dave’s has implemented the CDC’s and CDPH’s recommended precautionary measures to provide as safe a work environment as possible. We are committed to the health and safety of our employee and customers. The following changes have been made to our daily routines to aide in the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
- Employees temperatures are checked at the beginning of each shift.
- Employees are required to wear masks or face coverings while working.
- Customers are required to wear masks or face coverings when shopping.
- We will have crowd control at the doors to create more space for employees and customers.
- Our register counters and tech benches have been modified with partitions and spacing for distancing.
Tahoe Dave’s Skis & Boards has proudly been locally owned & operated since 1977 and we’re annually voted North Lake Tahoe’s BEST Ski & Snowboard Shop!
Please download and fill out an application | CLICK HERE
- Email it to email@example.com
- Visit our Tahoe City Ski Shop | 590 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Visit our Tahoe City Snowboard Shop | 600 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA