Tahoe City Downtown Association
Now Hiring Full time Office Manager
Office Manager needed immediately to join the team for the nonprofit Tahoe City Downtown Association. This position is full-time at our office in Tahoe City; this is not a remote working position. We offer competitive pay with benefits, depending on experience.
TCDA is a looking for a community-orientated person who can handle multiple tasks as needed; have a friendly demeanor in dealing with our members, partners and the community; and works well in a team environment to enhance our Tahoe City community.
The Office Manager will handle all the administrative day-to-day business office functions. The Office Manager works closes with the Executive Director, staff, volunteer committee and volunteer Board of Directors to manage and coordinate TCDA events. The Office Manager will assist with TCDA community projects and programs. The Office Manager reports to the Executive Director of the association.
- Maintain organized, efficient office
- Organize board packets, meeting notes, reports and other items as needed
- Manage posting of payments and payables to QuickBooks
- Generate invoices through QuickBooks
- Generate reports through QuickBooks
- Work with bookkeeper on financial filings
- Invoice membership
- File paperwork as needed for events, insurance, and other business requirements
- Update website as needed and coordinate with website manager.
The Tahoe City Downtown Association’s mission is to serve as the local voice for the promotion and enhancement of the Tahoe City community and its businesses.
To apply, email resume and 3 references to email@example.com.