Tahoe Bike Challenge Returns June 1 – 14th!
Mark your calendar! 2018 Tahoe Bike Challenge is coming soon!
Work, School, Play, what’s your reason to ride?
What is the Tahoe Bike Challenge?
- Each year the Lake Tahoe Bicycle Coalition and the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency challenge Tahoe residents and visitors to bike to work, school, and for fun!
- You can compete as an individual or a team by creating a profile and tracking your trips and miles
- By participating, you are automatically entered to win prizes and awards
- The Tahoe Bike Challenge runs from June 1-14, 2018
Join the Tahoe Bike Challenge and compete against others in surrounding communities!
- Who Can Participate? Anyone who is biking or walking rather than driving to get to work, school, run errands, or for fun!
- Register online to track your miles and see where you stand throughout the event
- Win fabulous prizes, compete for bragging rights, compete to help make Lake Tahoe a healthier place to live!
- Individual winners receive a free limited-edition Bike Challenge TEAM WINNERS T-shirt
Join the 2018 TEAM Challenge
- Your business, your school, your neighbors, your friends, your team! Build a Bike Challenge TEAM or JOIN an; existing team and compete for the most combined team miles!
- How do teams work? Teams can include an office team, a school team, or neighborhood teams. Teams must include a minimum of 5 people. If you are a small organization, you may recruit another organization or business to join your team.
- Team winners receive a free limited-edition Bike Challenge TEAM WINNERS T-shirt and trophy!
How do I Register?
- Visit TahoeBikeChallenge.org Click the button below that says “Get Started”. From there you can access the registration page for the individual or team challenge. All users will be prompted to create a user profile and then you can begin tracking you or your teams’ trips and miles!