Operations and Marketing Coordinator
Join our team at Tahoe Adventure Company! We are a small, family run guide service seeking a personable Tahoe local with excellent communication and customer service skills, self starter abilities, good sense of humor, good writing skills, and social media knowledge. Individual will work closely with the owners in the Truckee office. Applicant must possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Answer and manage office phone.
- Learn TAC offerings to pitch to customers via phone and email.
- Manage guest bookings including intake, processing payment and sending confirmation and evaluation emails.
- Work with managers and guides on tour logistics and schedule.
- Basic social media knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as customer service skills.
- Basic marketing skills including familiarity with social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of Google, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of Lake Tahoe area geography, recreation and conditions.
- Social media and marketing knowledge.
- Good sense of humor.
- Calm under pressure.
Assisted lifting and securing of kayaks and SUPs on an occasional basis.
Basic preparations for tours and events will require light lifting and moving.