If you’re like us, you work hard & play hard during the day and are ready to kick back and enjoy the sound of the Sierras before calling it a night. Relax in North Lake Tahoe this summer and enjoy music throughout the week. Music on the Beach is part of a Summerlong Music Series, which showcases amazing live music around North Lake Tahoe.
- Tuesdays Bluesdays- This popular and free outdoor concert series at the Village at Squaw Valley features acclaimed blues musicians, great grab and go food offerings from Village restaurants and a Blues bar with beer, wine & spirits available in the Events Plaza. During the summer Bluesdays series get discounted High Camp Experience packages, food and drink specials, and lodging sales every Tuesday. For more information, visit their website.
- Happy Hour All Night @ Spindleshanks- Spindleshanks has bocce ball, an outdoor patio, and great happy hour deals on Tuesday. Enjoy specials throughout the night accompanied by live music. For more information, visit their website.
- Live Music @ CB’s Bistro- This local hot-spot in Carnelian Bay has live music on Wednesday nights throughout the summer. Stop by to listen to local artists every Wednesday from 6-9pm. For more information, visit their Facebook page. #notjustpizza
- Music in the Park (aka Summer Music Series)- We know, we know. It’s not in our district, but it is part of North Lake Tahoe’s Summerlong Music Series, which is yet another reason why North Lake Tahoe is a great place for live entertainment! Head to the Amphitheater at Truckee River Regional Park from 6:30-8:30pm every Wednesday until August 28. For more information, visit their website.
Truckee Thursdays- Also part of summerlong music is live music at Truckee Thursdays. For eleven Thursdays every summer in downtown Truckee, June 13-August 29 (excluding July 4), Historic Downtown Truckee is transformed into an exciting street fair featuring local and regional artisans, food trucks, a beer garden and everyone’s favorite, live music. For more information, visit their website.
- Music on the Beach – Kings Beach– One of THE best venues in Tahoe to watch live music on a Friday night, Enjoy Alibi Ale Works beer and food vendors beginning at 6pm. Live music from 6-8:30pm for the entire summer, June 28 – August 30 (Excluding August 9), 2019. Bring blankets, chairs, or paddle and float to the free concert Fridays. Music on the Beach is in it’s 13th year this summer and is made possible because of amazing sponsors, musicians, volunteers, donors, and everyone that comes to listen and enjoy! #MusicOnTheBeach2019 #KingsBeachMusic
- Gar Woods Grill & Pier- Live music on Friday & Saturday nights from 8-11pm. Free valet if you want to commute by boat and enjoy a Wet Woody. Carnelian Bay’s premier waterfront dining destination. Check out their event calendar here.
- Chris Costa Live at Tahoe Biltmore- Every Friday & Saturday Night All Summer Long. Enjoy all your favorite hits starting at 8pm each Friday & Saturday night. All your favorite songs from your favorite artists all for FREE on the casino floor, cut a little rug and heat up the cool Tahoe nights with Tahoe Biltmore. For more information, click here.
- Jason’s Beachside Grille- Sending weekend vibes with live music on Friday (after Music on the Beach) and Saturday nights beginning @ 7pm. One of the best locations to grab a drink and some food while listening to different local artists and still getting a view of the lake.
- Gar Woods Grill & Pier- Encore! Gar Woods returns for live music on Saturday nights from 8-11pm. Check out the summer lineup here.
- Northstar California- Join us at The Village main stage every Saturday and Sunday this summer from 3-6pm to enjoy live performances from local bands and musicians. See the event calendar here.
- Crystal Bay Club Casino– Lucky for all of us, CBC has great shows throughout the year. Performances from a variety of genres and bands, not one night looks the same. Check out concerts and get tickets here. With an eclectic ever revolving lineup, there is something for everyone.
- Northstar California- ENCORE! Join us at The Village main stage every Saturday and Sunday this summer from 3-6pm to enjoy live performances from local bands and musicians. See the event calendar here.
- Concerts at Commons Beach- Also a part of free weekly music, Concerts at Commons has become a favorite Sunday tradition. The 12-week series runs June 16 – September 1, 2019. Bands hit the stage from 4-7pm (check out the lineup). Guests are welcome to bring picnics, blankets, and low-back chairs for a perfect lakeside evening.