Front Desk Position at Health and Wellness Center in Kings Beach, North Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Wellness Center is seeking a Front Desk Attendant to join the team.
A Managerial role for Full Time or Part Time availability.
Set Hours would be, Mondays and Wednesdays 1:00-7:30, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-2. about 24 hrs per week. If full time, other days/times can be flexible.
Are you enthusiastic, goal oriented and looking for a way to serve the community in a healthy and wellness eccentric environment? This position has many perks including acupuncture, chiropractic, yoga, and wellness workshops to a name a few. All with plenty of time to enjoy Lake Tahoe. Perfect for the person who enjoys a lively roll helping others on their journey to optimized health and vitality.
The Lake Tahoe Wellness Center is a beautiful, organic feel wellness center with a climbing wall, therapy room/ solarium and yoga studio situated in the sunniest spot in Kings Beach. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team in a front desk managerial role. We offer excellent working conditions in a peaceful, high vibration environment.
Key Role Summary:
- Providing excellent customer service in person and over the phone
- Using Electronic Medical Records software (EMR)
- Handling patient confidential records
- Data inputting and computer filing of patient intake forms, xray CD’s
- Cash handling
- Scheduling appointments
- Greeting and checking out practice members/patients
- Coordinating therapists
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
- Making retail sales, in center and online store
- Performing retail tasks: labeling products, organizing inventory, stock-taking etc.
- Regular social media posts relating to products, classes and services
- Basic to preferably advanced computer skills
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Lives close by in North Lake Tahoe
- Has experience in retail and customer service
- Enjoys working with people
- Has an interest in Natural, Holistic Health Care with a Non-traditional approach
- Is responsible, reliable and dedicated
- Is a good communicator
- Good at multi-tasking
- Well organized with good initiative and attention to detail
- Social media skills; Facebook/Instagram
It is an hourly position to start with rate of pay is determined by your ability, experience and the time and expense entailed in training you for the position.
All new employees have a six-month probation period, after which salaries are reviewed and performance discussed. At that time, we can discuss pay increments and bonus systems implemented. This position is meant for a self-motivated individual.
Vacation/sick would be discussed after probation period. We do take care of all team members with what we offer. Your health is a reflection of what we do so we love taking care of all the members of our team through regular chiropractic care and acupuncture.
Please email with a cover letter and resume to arrange an interview.
For more information, email Dr. Lily M. Kuehne D.C. at drlily@laketahoewellnesscenter