North Tahoe Business Association is seeking an individual to work at all 11 Music on the Beach concerts during the summer of 2023 at Kings Beach State Recreation Area.
Time requirements: Fridays, June 16 – Sept 1 (excluding Aug 11), 3pm – 10pm (Sometimes done as early as 9:30pm)
Compensation: $175 per concert
Must be able to interact and communicate well with NTBA staff, other volunteers, and the general public.
Setting up the event:
- Unloading the storage container (equipment, signage, tables, shade structures, etc.)
- Setting up signs, tables, shade structures, and more
- Bringing kegs and beverage carts from North Tahoe Event Center
During the event:
- Retrieving beer and wine kegs as necessary
- Assisting NTBA staff where needed, and more
Breaking down the event:
- Returning all equipment to the storage container
- Returning beverage carts and kegs, taking down signage, and more.
- Must be able to lift full kegs (with assistance)
- Must be able to work standing up for ~7 hours
TO APPLY for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
Why do you feel you’re a good fit for this position?
What past experiences (work and/or volunteer) make you feel that way?
Are you available for all 11 dates? (Fridays, June 16 – Sept 1, excluding Aug 11) If not, which dates are you available?
Are you comfortable lifting heavy objects and working on your feet for ~7 hours?