The passing of North Lake Tahoe’s Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID) ensures locally generated funds are governed by local businesses (instead of Placer County). The District plans to begin collecting assessments on July 1, 2021 to bolster a year-round economy, offset tourism impacts and support vitality among businesses.
Click PLAY to learn more:
- Why Alpenglow Sports Supports NLTRA’s Proposed TBID, Brendan Madigan
- A TBID Means Local Control, Lynn Gibson
- Vote for the TBID, Melissa Sigg
- Local Businesses Demonstrate Support of North Lake Tahoe’s TBID
- March 2 Breakfast Club Presentation (via Zoom)
- KTKE 101.5 Interview with NLTRA CEO, Jeffrey Hentz