The state Department of Public Health ordered new restrictions on indoor business sectors in Placer County as part of a statewide effort to slow the increased spread of coronavirus. This includes: fitness centers/gyms, restaurants, salons and more.
These restrictions will remain in place until the state takes further action, which will be no earlier than August 2nd.
- Dine-in Restaurants
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Bars, Clubs, Breweries, Brewpubs and Distilleries
- Movie Theaters
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Zoos and Museums
- Gyms & Fitness Centers
- Places of Worship
- Indoor Protests
- Offices for non-essential sectors
- Personal Care Services (nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors)
- Hair Salons and Barbershops