Is Coronavirus affecting your Small Business?
Public Health officials are urging Americans to practice social distancing in an attempt to slow the spread of the coronavirus. This has many small businesses worried as their customers are choosing to stay home.
The government is committed to making sure employees and businesses across the state have updated information and resources about the coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure public safety and business resiliency.
If you are a business owner, here are some helpful resources:
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- CalOSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- California’s Labor & Workforce Development Agency, Resources for Employers and Workers
- National Small Business Association, Resources for Small Business on COVID-19
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)