NTBA Economic Vitality Committee Meeting
Main Street Committee Economic & Community Vitality
- Advocate for business sustainability, expansion, recruitment, start-ups, and infrastructure
- Communicate: serve business community as an information provider
- Support & Connect businesses with each other and information to strengthen community
- Business Development & Advocacy
- Communicate, advocate, and increase overall engagement
- Support and connect the businesses, members, community, and visitors
Meets monthly on 1st Monday from 3:30-5:00pm at PR design.
Meeting locations may vary. Meeting dates and times are subject to change. Committees do not meet in July. If you are planning to attend a committee meeting for the first time, please notify NTBA staff prior to the meeting.
Community and business members are needed to assist with fulfilling NTBA’s mission and executing the wide variety and quantity of services NTBA produces to members and the community as a whole. In order for NTBA to improve economic vitality and quality of life in North Lake Tahoe, volunteer involvement is vital. Committee members are expected to attend meetings and take on tasks outside of meetings and event committee members are expected to help at the event as well.