Lake Tahoe Summit
Annual Lake Tahoe Summit
This is a free event but attendees are asked to register on the Tahoe Fund website.
Day-of registration will begin at 9 a.m., and the main program will start at 10 a.m.
Beach and park operations will be closed until 1:00 pm, Tuesday, August 7th.
Event contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shuttles to the event will be provided. The first bus will depart from Incline Village at 8:45 a.m.
- Catch the shuttle at the North Shore transit stop at:
- Main Parking: 771 Southwood Blvd in Incline Village at the Old Elementary School site. Overflow parking will be opened if needed at 915 Northwood Blvd.
- After the event, shuttles will run throughout the day to Incline Village, with the last shuttle leaving at 6:40 p.m.
- Daily operations at Sand Harbor will be closed until 1 p.m. on August 7 to accommodate the Summit.
Since the Presidential Forum in 1997, the annual Lake Tahoe Summit has become an important yearly gathering of federal, state, and local leaders dedicated to the goal of restoring and sustaining Lake Tahoe as one of our most precious environmental treasures.