Industry Roundtable Discussion — Reopening Your RETAIL Business
You’re Invited! The North Lake Tahoe Resort Association/Chamber is hosting a series of roundtable discussions (via Zoom) with each business sector in the region.
In these sessions, we will start with introductory remarks and then ask individual business owners and operators to provide their thoughts about what concerns and suggestions they have for reopening. There are five discussion topics below to consider for this call as we look to inform reopening policies and best practices.
• What information does your business need to know to operate in today’s COVID environment?
• What answers do you need from County Officials prior to your business reopening?
• What do you foresee as potential barriers in the re-opening of your business?
• What do you see as best practices for your industry upon reopening?
• What additional resources can the NLTRA and Placer County provide your business in the reopening process?
REGISTER FOR APPLICABLE MEETING BELOW
RETAIL: Friday, April 24 at 11am-12:30pm
LODGING: Friday, April 24 at 3:15-4:45pm
RESTAURANTS: Tuesday, April 28 at 11am-12:30pm
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY PROVIDERS: Wednesday, April 29 at 10:30am-12pm
PUBLIC LANDS: Wednesday April 29 at 3:30-4:45pm