We’re looking for a Junior Web Designer & Content Manager – Remote
Alpen Lily is seeking a Junior Web Designer and Content Manager to grow with our small-but-mighty team. The position is part-time, remote, and pay depends on experience.
- Support our team in building webpages for client websites
- Support our project management lead with organizational tasks, as needed
- Build email marketing campaigns based on existing templates
- Communicate and document progress consistently and accurately
- Work on internal tasks, such as updates to the Alpen Lily website and assisting with business development tasks
- Follow our processes and industry best practices
- Basic computer function familiarity, along with the ability to learn the basics of new website applications such as WordPress
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organizational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks and think creatively
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively discuss challenges
- Ability to work and thrive with reasonable deadlines, learn rapidly, and welcome new challenges in an environment where growth mindset is embraced
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work on meaningful website projects for nonprofit and community organizations with a supportive team of experienced design, development, and marketing professionals
- Expand your skillset through on-the-job learning, as well as paid educational opportunities related to relevant skills
- Work from home with flexible hours
About Alpen Lily Web Studio
Alpen Lily Web Studio is a team of website design and development specialists based in North Lake Tahoe, California. We serve a broad range of organizations, including nonprofits, special districts, ski resorts, and businesses of all sizes. Our client list includes Palisades Tahoe, Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe, Oakland Airport, Sierra Community House, and the North Tahoe Public Utility District, among others.
Our mission: To create an exceptional digital presence for clients and enhance their growth, through
- Thoughtful analysis of each client’s unique needs
- Delivery of top-quality products and services based on current trends and best practices
- Respectful consideration of our clients’ time and budget via efficient processes and procedures