- Don’t miss the Snowfest Polar Bear Swim in early March
- Sip on a world-famous Wet Woody on the sundrenched deck of Gar Woods Grill and Pier
- Enjoy the smooth rock beach at Patton Landing – dogs are welcome here.
- Stroll to and relax on the flat and sandy Carnelian Bay Beach and watch beautiful wooden boats come in and out of Sierra Boat Company
- Rent a paddle board or kayak or outrigger canoe at Watermans Landing and enjoy Lake Tahoe from a different perspective
- Hang out at the beach at Sandy Beach, Moondunes Beach, and others and enjoy the shallow, sandy access into the lake – great for families!
- Visit the North Tahoe Regional Park where you can play disc golf, hike, picnic, play tennis or baseball in the summer and cross country ski, snowshoe or sled in the winter (weather and conditions permitting).
- Stroll through and patronize beautiful Perrenial Nursery
- Take a flow arts or yoga class at Tahoe Flow Arts Studio
- Play at the Ropes Course at the North Tahoe Regional Park.
- Stay at one of many charming lakeside lodging properties.
- Pamper yourself at full service day spa, North Lake Massage & Skin Care
- Spend the day relaxing or participating in watersports at the Kings Beach State Recreation Area
- Bring your beach chairs, blankets and dancing feet to Music on the Beach free concert series Friday evenings in the summer
- Take a snowmobile ride on Brockway Summit
- Play golf at the historic Old Brockway Golf Course
- Jet ski or parasail at North Tahoe Watersports
- Have lunch or dinner or happy hour at Spindleshanks and play bocce ball while you wait for your table or after you dine
- Rent a stand up paddle board or a kayak at Tahoe Paddle & Oar or Adrift Tahoe and explore the lake
- 21 yummy restaurants to choose from including authentic Mexican food at La Mexicana, Las Panchitas and Caliente!
- Enjoy July 3rd Fireworks & Beach Party held annually the day before Independence Day at the Kings Beach State Recreation Area and North Tahoe Event Center
- Take family and friends mini-golfing at historic Kings Beach Miniature Golf
- Shop in 17 unique retailers for Tahoe-style treasures and finds
- Enjoy Passport to Dining, the annual food and beverage tasting event at the North Tahoe Event Center in November
- Participate in or spectate at the Ta-Hoe Nalu Paddleboard Festival
- Hike to Lookout Point for spectacular Lake Tahoe views (take Reservoir Drive to second right at Lakeview Avenue,stay left at the Y on Lakeview. Continue .6 miles to the fire road entrance on the left)
- THE spot for nightlife and live music at Tahoe Biltmore and Crystal Bay Club casinos (and the historic Cal-Neva, which is closed for renovations)
- Bike or hike the Flume Trail
- Enjoy the Shakespeare at Sand Harbor in one of the world’s most scenic outdoor ampitheatres
- Try your luck at the local casinos
- Drive along the east shore of Lake Tahoe and stop to walk among the iconic east shore boulders
- Book a Thunderbird Lodge tour
- Cross country ski or snowshoe at Spooner Lake
- Visit the Lake Tahoe Overlook on Mount Rose Hwy 431
- Picnic, fish, kayak, paddleboard, boat, relax and explore Sand Harbor State Park