Once used as a favorite summer camp spot by the Paiute and Washoe tribes, Tahoe Vista boasts a wide variety of lodging options, ranging from lakefront timeshares, hotels and luxury fractional ownership opportunities to Old Tahoe rustic cottages and family-operated motels. There is a myriad of outdoor recreational choices here, including sandy beaches, perfect kayaking and paddle boarding and boating launch locations, plus year-round recreational activities at the North Tahoe Regional Park featuring hiking and biking trails, disc-golf course, tennis courts, a dog park, ball fields, and a Treetop Adventure Park.
History & Community
- Hang out at the beach at Tahoe Vista Recreation Area, Sandy Beach, or Moondunes Beach, and enjoy the shallow, sandy access into the lake – great for families!
- Visit the North Tahoe Regional Park where you can play disc golf, hike, picnic, play tennis or baseball in the summer and cross country ski, snowshoe or sled in the winter (weather and conditions permitting).
- Exercise your green thumb and plant in the Community Garden at the North Tahoe Regional Park.
- Need inspiration? Stroll through and patronize the beautiful Perrenial Landscape and Nursery.
- Take a flow arts or yoga class at Tahoe Flow Arts Studio.
- Play at the Ropes Course at the North Tahoe Regional Park.
- Stay at one of many charming lakeside lodging properties. Amenities include, bouys, outdoor activities, events, and more.
- Pamper yourself at full service day spa, North Lake Massage & Skin Care.