Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, a 19 year old local foundation is looking for their next team player. Seeking a smart, friendly and organized person to support a Community Foundation office. TTCF runs a mission of attracting and deploying resources into the community through nonprofit partners. Day to day interactions will involve staff, board, community leaders, donors and nonprofit volunteers. Applicants must be polished and professional, warm and thoughtful.
Hours: 15-20 hours/week
Reports to: Office Manager
Salary: $17-20 hour based on experience
Location: Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation Office
Job Duties are supportive in nature to the CEO, Office Manager and staff
• Office support: responsible for support in answering phones, ordering supplies, maintaining conference room calendar and supporting team activities as needed.
• Administrative duties: filing, making copies, processing mail and mailers, and other duties that can support an active office.
• Data entry: basic data entry of bookkeeping to record keeping of activities and meetings.
• Organizational support: support Foundation meetings, events, workshops and donor activities with RSVP lists, nametags, registration, set-up and refreshments as needed.
Skills and Attributes
• Great attitude and exceptional communication skills.
• Competent in computer programs including Excel and Word.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working with non-profit organizations as either a volunteer or staff person.
• Great organizational skills.
• Great sense of humor, integrity, and flexibility a must.
To apply: Email cover letter with salary requirements, along with resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Associate for Truckee Tahoe Community Foundation. 15-20 hrs/wk. Seeking positive, organized, self-starter with office experience. Duties include office support, reception, data entry and other administrative duties that supports a highly functioning team. Pay range is $17per hour – $20per hour.