Passport to Dining is NTBA’s annual fundraiser that features up to 35 tasting stations from local restaurants, wineries, breweries as well as a silent auction and raffle! The estimated guest attendance is 400 guests each year, which means invaluable exposure and marketing for participating businesses.
NTBA would love YOU to participate this year!
- Event Participation is FREE. There is no charge for food and beverage tasting station participants
- Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis
- NEW – First 15 tasting station to complete an early registration form (by September 22) will be Entered to Win $200 Cash
- $250 CASH prize will be awarded to the People’s Choice Award winner
- Commitment by October 13, 2017 will allow for maximum promotion of your business including all of the following benefits:
- Business name listed in press release(s) regarding the event
- Business name listed in NTBA Enewsletter(s) regarding the event
- Business name included on NTBA’s Passport to Dining event page
- Business name included onto Kynbo and mapped to the “Passport to Dining” special filter and icon.
- Tasting menu will be added onto Kynbo application.
- Business name and description of your tasting listed in the program distributed at the event
- Great marketing exposure for your business at the event to existing and potential customers
- Opportunity to provide attendees with bounce-back offer to track event results
- Opportunity to market the event in your restaurant and/or on your website to your customers
- Click here to complete Tasting Station Participation Form
- Commit by Friday, October 23 to receive all of the following benefits and maximum marketing exposure for your business:
- Business Name listed in NTBA E-Newsletter(s)
- Business Name listed in the Passport to Dining Program distributed at the event
- Business Name listed on silent auction bid sheet or raffle sign at the event
- Your business perceived as a supportive and involved community member
- NTBA welcomes all to become an Auction/Raffle Prize Donor. Ready to sign up? Complete the Online Registration Form.
NTBA needs help from dedicated volunteers to make sure the event runs smoothly. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Ashley White at email@example.com or by calling 530-546-9000.