The mission of the North Tahoe Business Association (NTBA) is to improve economic vitality and quality of life in the communities of North Lake Tahoe. We focus on the communities within NTBA’s District including Carnelian Bay, Tahoe Vista, Kings Beach and Crystal Bay. NTBA achieves its mission through leadership, communications, collaboration, advocacy, special events and marketing. We assist NTBA members with marketing their businesses, we act as an information provider and we give an opportunity for voices to be heard. NTBA is working towards building a desirable place to live, work, play, visit, and do business.
2020 Strategic Plan
In early 2016, NTBA staff and board of directors came together to define the future direction, purpose and vision for the organization over the next five years. The group looked at past accomplishments, regional economic and planning/development trends, as well as opportunities for the future. The efforts resulted in a collaborative 2020 NTBA Strategic Plan designed to help support a bright future for the NTBA District and NTBA as an organization.
NTBA’s vision for 2020 is that the NTBA District (Carnelian Bay to Crystal Bay), as a result of NTBA’s work, will been known as:
- A desirable, vibrant and thriving place to live, work, play, visit and do business
- Visually beautiful, clean and appealing
- Welcoming and easy to get around in
- Offering opportunities to unplug / unwind and connect with nature
- Positive, active and authentic place with lots to do and see
- Neighborhoods full of engaged and diverse people