Hostel Tahoe is THE accommodation for skiers, hikers, bikers, paddlers, and nature lovers. Anyone who wants to come play in the Tahoe Basin! Hostel Tahoe not only offer shared dorm rooms for solo travelers, they also have private queen and family rooms for couples and groups who simply want more privacy.Their rooms have private bathrooms and there’s a common kitchen, living, and dining rooms to make your stay that much better.
Complimentary Services & Amenities
- Free on-site parking
- Free WiFi
- Free personal lockers in dorm rooms (Just bring your own lock!)
- Free Day Luggage Storage
- Free maps, info, and tips on trips
- Free bicycle use (with carrying basket, helmet, and bike lock! First come first serve based on availability)
- Complimentary light breakfast, House-made granola and Baked goods to share by guests! (Sat & Sun 8-10am)
- Outdoor Gear storage (Just bring your own lock!)
- Large comfortable lounge with fireplace, plenty of books, board games, movies and even a guitar to play with.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stocked basic pantry items (Some guests even thought it is better than their home kitchen!)
- Patio with picnic tables and barbecue
- Walking distance to the beach, Lake Tahoe and town, no car needed
- Close to TART Bus Stop, Squaw, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar Shuttles
Centrally located in the heart of North shore Lake Tahoe, Hostel Tahoe is situated in a safe and lovely neighborhood. There is local public transportation right outside the doorsteps and is walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and attractions. Hostel Tahoe is the perfect starting point for guests to explore and enjoy what North Lake Tahoe has to offer.
Hostel Deals:Sunshine, brisk air, and snow on the ground! Pack your skis, snowboards, and sleds, and you will be provided with comfort and warmth! Don’t wait too long, reserve your winter getaway now even if it is only for one night!They also have discounted, straight to lift, good for any day tickets to Diamond Peak! For details click here.
For reservations call: 530.546.3266 or click here. Advance booking is highly recommended!