Postion: On-Air Broadcaster
They’re looking for an upbeat and positive broadcaster with on-air experience to join the team!
This part-time, on-air position includes:
- being entertaining and topical
- interacting with listeners through phone calls and social media
- keep to the programming schedule and format
- interview studio guests
- operate studio equipment to play music, pre-recorded news, and advertisements
- discuss ideas with the operations manager and do lifestyle show prep
- appearing at live broadcast events or board operator
- other duties as assigned
Must have previous on-air experience, be a team player who can help with general office tasks, assist with station promotions and coordinate with the station team.
It’s critical that you understand the Tahoe culture and can communicate your passion for the lifestyle and outdoors on air.
Send your resume and air check to email@example.com.